Piazza Lorenzo Viani, 11/a | Viareggio 55049 (Lucca)
Tel. (39) 0584-333679 Tel. (39) 0584-391463 Cell. (39) 348-1429265
Barca Codecasa Vintage 43 Metri a motore del 2018. Questa imbarcazione nuova ha una lunghezza di 43.00 metri ed è motorizzata 2x1800 CATERPILLAR (D).Richiedi informazioni
- Integrated swim platform, with Opac Mare Transformer multi-functional swim platform with no. 5 self-levelling steps. Stairways aft to main deck.
- Hydraulically operated watertight transom door to the tender garage.
- Tender garage with a telescopic hydraulic travelling lift for the tender.
- NÂ° 1 CASTOLDI JET TENDER 21â€™ LC with 260 Hp Yanmar diesel engine.
- Engine room.
- Two double bedded guestsâ€™ staterooms with double bed, nightstands, table lamps on the nightstands, sofa with side cabinets on the forward bulkhead, wardrobe with hanging bars on the aft bulkhead, emergency escape and safe inside.
43' TV. Bathroom with sink in built-in furniture, toilet, bidet and shower. Floor, washbasin tops, splashes, walls behind WC and bidet, shower floor and shower walls of Palissandro marble with inlays of Emperador marble. Faucets by Cristina, finished of polished chrome plated.
- Two twin bedded guests staterooms with twin beds, nightstand, table lamps on the nightstand, wardrobe with hanging bars and safe inside, additional pullman bed. 32' TV. Bathroom with sink in built-in furniture, toilet, bidet and shower. Floor, washbasin tops, splashes, walls behind WC and bidet, shower floor and shower walls of Palissandro marble with inlays of Emperador marble. Faucets by Cristina, finished of polished chrome plated.
- Central Guests Lobby with built-in minibar, storage for linen, floor of marble and stairway up to Main Deck.
- Crew mess with flooring of vinyl planks, table, no. 3 chairs and L-shaped settee, sink, trash compactor, professional dishwasher, full height refrigerator, 120 cm refrigerator, undertop refrigerator, extraction hood, no. 2 induction
cooking plates, combo microwave oven. Worktop covered of Corian, Glacier White colour. 32' LCD TV. Custom-made cold store room. Laundry with sink, nÂ°2 washers, nÂ°2 dryers.
- NÂ° 4 crew cabins, each with two beds, wardrobe and bathroom with Corian washbasin and separate shower. No. 2 x 22' LCD TVâ€™s in each Cabin. Cabins and bathrooms floorings of vinyl planks.
- Outside deck area with two bulwark doors, for stern gangway and for the stairways to the swimming platform.
- External seating area astern, with a four-seat built-in sofa, no. 2 two-seats loose sofas, no. 2 armchairs and no. 2 coffee tables.
- Emergency escape from engine room and tender garage on the port side.
- Technical areas on both sides.
- Outside stairways up to Bridge Deck and down to the Engine Room.
- One storage cabinet on each side of the entrance door to the Main Salon.
- Electrically operated entrance door to the Main Salon.
- Main deck saloon, with bar furniture (equipped with refrigerator, wine cooler, ice-maker, sink) on the starboard side. Storage for glasses inside the cabinets behind the bar furniture. Conversation area on port side with no. 1 L-shaped sofa, no. 1 straight sofa forward and no. 2 coffee tables. Partition furniture between the Main Salon and the Dining Room with the rack for the entertainment system and 2 x 49' LED TVâ€™s inside, with high-low mechanism.
- Forward formal dining room, with rectangular dining table for 12 people and 12 dining chairs. Storage furniture on both sides of the dining room and on the dining room forward bulkhead.
- Main central hall on the starboard side with marble flooring and staircase up to the Bridge Deck and down to the Lower Deck. Storage wardrobe. Door to the day toilet on the port side.
- Day toilet equipped with WC and washbasin in built-in furniture. Floor,
washbasin top and splashes of Palissandro marble. Faucets by Cristina, finished of polished chrome plated.
- Access door to the Ownerâ€™s Suite in the hallway forward.
- Main Galley with furniture of white lacquered wood, working tops of Corian colour Abalone and equipped with n. 2 sinks, n. 1 refrigerator/freezer with built-in icemaker, induction cooking plate, Teppan Yaki plate, deep fryer, combo/steam oven, pyrolytic oven, two professional dishwashers, custommade extraction hood, blast chiller, hotplates, and dumbwaiter connected to the Bridge Deck Pantry.
- Full Beam Ownerâ€™s Suite forward, made of Office, Cabin and two Bathrooms. Office with furniture with storage and shelf on the port bulkhead, minibar inside said furniture, 43' LED TV on the port side, no. 2 armchairs with table. Cabin with double bed, nightstands, table lamps on the nightstands, sofa with side cabinets on the starboard side, vanity furniture with chair on port side, two walk-in closets. 49' LED TV on the Cabin forward bulkhead. Safe box. Two bathrooms with toilets, bidets, washbasins in built-in furniture and connecting shower with forward emergency escape. Floors, washbasin tops, washbasin
furniture drawers and front parts, splashes, walls behind the WCâ€™s and the bidets, shower floor and walls shall be of Calacatta marble with inlays of Emperador marble. Faucets by Cristina, finished of polished chrome plated.
- Aft external area with no. 4 sun-loungers and no. 3 coffee tables.
- Zodiac rescue Boat with dedicated electro-hydraulic crane on the port side.
- Outside round dining table (with central extension leaf) and dining chairs, able to sit 12 people.
- Storage cabinet on the port side of the Skylounge access door.
- External stairs on the starboard side leading down to the Main Deck.
- External stairs on the starboard side leading up to the Sun Deck.
- Side passages on starboard side and port side, leading to the Portuguese Bridge forward.
- Technical areas on both sides astern and wing stations on both sides forward, provided with main engines remote controls and rotation counters, bow thruster controls, main engines emergency stop, rudder angle indicator, signalling whistle control.
- Portuguese Bridge forward, with C-shaped built-in sofa, coffee table and beach umbrella.
- Forward mooring area with windlass and capstans.
- Access to the Bosunâ€™s locker.
- Skylounge with two conversation areas. Layout of the starboard conversation area featuring an L-shaped sofa, armchair and coffee table. Layout of the port conversation area featuring a straight sofa, two armchairs and a coffee table.
Furniture with entertainment system equipment inside, on the port side of the aft entrance door. Big storage wardrobe on the starboard side of the aft entrance door. Electrical switchboard inside the wardrobe. 49' LED TV with high-low mechanism inside the furniture on the port side.
- Hallway with marble flooring and access door to the Day toilet and the Bridge Deck Pantry on the port side. Access door to the wheelhouse. Guestsâ€™ staircase to the Main Deck on the starboard side.
- Day toilet on the port side with WC and washbasin in built-in cabinet. Floor, washbasin top and splashes of Palissandro marble.
- Pantry on the port side with white lacquered wood furniture, Corian colour Abalone working tops, floor of bleached oak wood and equipped with sink, undertop refrigerator, undertop freezer, professional dishwasher, icemaker and dumbwaiter connected to the Main Deck Pantry.
- Captainâ€™s Cabin on the starboard side, with access door from the Bridge. Bed (1 meter wide), wardrobe, 32' LED TV, desk with chair, safe. Bathroom with WC, washbasin in built-in furniture and separate shower. The washbasin top and splashes shall be of Palissandro marble. The bathroom floor shall be of bleached oak wood. The shower walls shall be of white lacquered wood and the shower grating shall be of Corian, colour Glacier White. Faucets by Cristina, finished of polished chrome plated.
- Wheelhouse with Captain sofa, furniture with rack inside on the port side, navigation and communication equipment. Radio area on the starboard side, with desk and chair. Service staircase down to the Crew quarters on the port side. Floor and furniture of bleached oak wood. Ceiling, dashboard and details shall be of Penelope leather, Cioccolato colour.
- Sunbathing area astern, with big sunbathing mattress with cushions and no. 2 coffee tables on the sides.
- Stairway down to Bridge Deck on the starboard side.
- Life-rafts on portside and starboard side.
- Cabinet with fridge, sink, icemaker and storage for glasses on the starboard side. Storage cabinets on both sides of the deck.
- Conversation area on the port side, with a two-seat loose sofa, no. 2 armchairs, n. 1 coffee table and a 49' TV.
- Jacuzzi bathtub forward with sunbathing mattresses on both sides.
- Hard top.
Le immagini e la scheda tecnica della barca Codecasa Vintage 43 Metri sono stati inseriti dall'inserzionista Masterbrokerage S.r.l.. Marchi, fotografie e informazioni protette da copyright appartengono ai legittimi proprietari. Dati ritenuti corretti, ma non garantiti o contrattuali. Le commissioni di mediazione potrebbero non essere comprese.